June 2, 2016
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. 2016 -2017 PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING SCHEDULE ADOPTION (Citywide)
5. CITY COUNCIL BILL#16-0653/REZONING – 1314 EAST FAYETTE STREET; 1401, 1501, AND 1601 EAST PRATT STREET; AND 1400, 1500, AND 1600 BANK STREET (City Council President on behalf of the Administration)
For the purpose of changing the zoning for the property known as 1314 East Fayette Street, as outlined in yellow on the accompanying plat, from the R-8 Zoning District to the B-2-4 Zoning District ; and changing the zooning for the properties known as 1401, 1501, and 1601 East Pratt Street, and 1400, 1500, and 1600 Bank Stree, as outlined in blue on the accompanying plat, from the R-8 Zoning District to the R-10 zoning District. (Twelfth District) **
6. CITY COUNCIL BILL#16-0676/ PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT – AMENDMENT 1 – MONTGOMERY PARK BUSINESS CENTER PARK PUD #109A (Councilmember Reisinger)
For the purpose of approving certain amendments to the Development Plan of the Montgomery Park Business Center Planned Unit Development. (Tenth District)
7. CITY COUNCIL BILL#16-0662/ REZONING – 1215 EAST FORT AVENUE (Councilman Eric T. Costello)
For the purpose of changing the zoning for the property known as 1215 East Fort Avenue, as outlined in red on the accompanying plat, from the M-3 Zoning District to the B-2-2 Zoning District. (Eleventh District)
8. MULTIPLE PRINCIPAL STRUCTURES ON A RESIDENTIAL LOT – 4400 EVANS CHAPEL ROAD (Seventh District)
9. PORT COVINGTON FRAMEWORK MASTER PLAN (Presentation and public Testimoy Only. The voting session for the master plan will be scheduled for a subsequent Planning Commission hearing. (Eleventh District) **
Note: For this item, testimony will be taken for the Port Covington Master Plan only, not other items/ future actions related to the Port Covington Redevelopment Project.
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department at
410-396-4488 for most current information.
The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.