April 1, 2021
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please note that as the City is continuing its response to the current COVID-19 health crisis, it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. For that reason, this meeting will be conducted as a remote video conference meeting. We will continue to update you as needed.You may join by computer or smartphone at:
Meeting number: 129 589 2856 Event password: Planning
You may join by telephone at: +1-408-418-9388 Access code: 129 589 2856
If you are unable to participate, you may submit written testimony to [email protected] not later than 10am on April 1, 2021.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – March 11, 2021
3. PLANNING COMMISSION 2,000TH MEETING CELEBRATION
4. CIP TRANSFERS
5. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 1834 SOUTH CHARLES STREET (Eleventh District)
6. MAJOR SUBDIVISION REVISED FINAL PLANS / 601 SOUTH HAVEN STREET (HAVEN OVERLOOK) (First District)
7. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / WOODLAND GARDENS (4700-BLOCK OF PARK HEIGHTS AVENUE) (Thirteenth District)
8. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 3808 ROGERS AVENUE (Eleventh District)
9. CITY COUNCIL BILL #21-0028/ LANDMARK LIST – CLIFTON SCHOOL (Fourteenth District)
For the purpose of designating the Clifton School, 2670 Kennedy Avenue, as an historical landmark: exterior. (Councilmember Ramos)
10. CITY COUNCIL BILL #21-0046/ CITY PROPERTY – RENAMING EASTWOOD FIELD TO MAYES MEADOW (Third District)
For the purpose of changing the name of Eastwood Field, located on the northeast side of Herring Run within Herring Run Park, adjacent to 3602 Eastwood Drive, to Mayes Meadow. (Councilmember Dorsey)
ITEM#10 IS POSTPONED
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning on schedule.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held by video conference only, with the connection and dial-in instructions at the top of this agenda.