February 10, 2022
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please note that as the City is continuing its response to the current COVID-19 health crisis, it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. For that reason, this meeting will be conducted as a remote video conference meeting. We will continue to update you as needed.
You may join by computer or smartphone at:
Meeting number: 2346 445 7581 Event password: Planning
You may join by telephone at: +1-408-418-9388 Access code: 2346 445 7581
If you are unable to participate, you may submit written testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4pm on February 8, 2022.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – January 13, 2022
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ SINAI-LEVINDALE PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT #72 – 2434 WEST BELVEDERE AVENUE – PARKING SPACES FOR WEINBERG PLACE (Fifth District)
5. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ PARKSIDE SHOPPING CENTER – PUD #39 – 5000 SINCLAIR LANE – POPEYE’S LOUISIANA KITCHEN EXTERIOR RENOVATION (Second District)
6. CITY COUNCIL BILL #21-0185/ ZONING – CONDITIONAL USE CONVERSION OF SINGLE-FAMILY DWELLING UNIT TO 8 DWELLING UNITS IN THE R-8 ZONING DISTRICT – VARIANCES – 2044 WALBROOK AVENUE (Seventh District)
For the purpose of permitting, subject to certain conditions, the conversion of a single-family dwelling unit to 8 dwelling units in the R-8 Zoning District on the property known as 2044 Walbrook Avenue (Block 3211, Lot 023), as outlined in red on the accompanying plat; and granting variances from certain bulk regulations (lot area size), gross floor area per unit type, and off-street parking requirements. (Councilmember Torrence)
7. CITY COUNCIL BILL #22-0189/ REPEAL OF ORDINANCES 07-609 AND 09-139 – WESTPORT WATERFRONT PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT (Tenth District)
For the purpose of repealing Ordinance 07-609, which designated certain properties as a Business Planned Unit Development known as Westport Waterfront; repealing Ordinance 09-139, which amended Ordinance 07-609; and providing for a special effective date. (Councilmember Porter)
CITY COUNCIL BILL #22-0190/ REPEAL OF ORDINANCES 08-94, 08-95, AND 08-96 – WESTPORT WATERFRONT DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT, WESTPORT SPECIAL TAXING DISTRICT, AND STATE OBLIGATIONS PLEDGE (Tenth District)
For the purpose of repealing Ordinance 08-94, which created the Westport Waterfront Development District; repealing Ordinance 08-95, which created the Westport Waterfront Special taxing District; repealing Ordinance 08-96, which authorized the pledge by the City of Tax Increment Revenues and Special Tax Revenues for the purpose of financing infrastructure improvements; and providing for a special effective date. (Councilmember Porter)
8. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 5671 BELAIR ROAD (Second District)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning on schedule.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held by video conference only, with the connection and dial-in instructions at the top of this agenda.