February 4, 2021
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please note that as the City is continuing its response to the current COVID-19 health crisis, it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. For that reason, this meeting will be conducted as a remote video conference meeting. We will continue to update you as needed.
You may join by computer or smartphone at:
Meeting number: 179 656 7621 Event password: Planning
You may join by telephone at: +1-408-418-9388 Access code: 179 656 7621
If you are unable to participate, you may submit written testimony to [email protected] not later than 10am on February 4, 2021.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – January 14, 2021
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 2400 WINDSOR AVENUE; 2301 GWYNNS FALLS PARKWAY (Seventh District)
5. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 2105 GOULD STREET (Eleventh District)
6. STREET CLOSING/ CLOSING A PORTION OF RUSSELL STREET BETWEEN WEST OSTEND STREET AND STOCKHOLM STREET – HAMMERJACKS (BALTIMORE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION) – CORRECTION (Eleventh District)
7. CITY COUNCIL BILL #21-0008/ CITY PROPERTY – NAMING THE PLAYGROUND IN NORTHWEST PARK, LOCATED AT 2027 WEST ROGERS AVENUE, TO BE THE RIKKI SPECTOR PLAYGROUND (Fifth District)
For the purpose of naming the playground in Northwest Park, located at 2027 West Rogers Avenue and approximately 100 feet from the street, to be the Rikki Spector Playground. (Councilmembers Schleifer and Middleton)
8. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ VILLAGE OF CROSS KEYS
MINOR CHANGE AND REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ VILLAGE OF CROSS KEYS PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT #2 – PHASE 1A PROJECT (Sixth District)
9. MINOR AMENDMENT AND FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ LIFEBRIDGE CENTER FOR HOPE – MARYLAND JOCKEY CLUB OF BALTIMORE PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT #13 (Fifth District)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning on schedule.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held by video conference only, with the connection and dial-in instructions at the top of this agenda.