January 16, 2020
Live Streaming: The Department of Planning live webstreams Planning Commission meetings. To begin live streaming from any enabled device during a scheduled meeting, log on to: https://livestream.com/accounts/17371294
Hearing Notice: Anyone interested in receiving future Planning Commission agendas directly may subscribe using this link.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. MINOR SUBDIVSION FINAL PLANS/ GREYSTAR AT COLLECTIVE AT CANTON – 3850 BOSTON STREET (formerly known as 1200 S. HAVEN STREET) (First District)
5. MINOR SUBDIVSION FINAL PLANS/ 101 WEST BARNEY STREET (Eleventh District)
6. CITY COUNCIL BILL #19-0440/ ACQUISITION OF PROPERTY – TEMPORARY CONSTRUCTION EASEMENTS AND PERMANENT EASEMENTS (Council President on behalf of the Department of Transportation)
For the purpose of authorizing the Mayor and City Council of Baltimore to acquire, by purchase or condemnation, the fee simple or other interests as the Director of Transportation may deem necessary in portions of a descriptive property on the south side of Waterview Avenue, rear of 2200-2208 Round Road and known as Ward 25, Section 05, Block 7610, Lot 19, as shown on Plat RW 20-36410, dated November 8, 2016, in the Office of the Director of Transportation, and needed for the Seamon Avenue Storm Drain Project; and providing for a special effective date. (Tenth District)
7. CITY COUNCIL BILL #19-0473/ ZONING – CONDITIONAL USE CONVERSION OF A SINGLE-FAMILY DWELLING UNIT TO 2 DWELLING UNITS IN THE R-8 ZONING DISTRICT – VARIANCES – 1758 PARK AVENUE (Councilmember Costello)
For the purpose of permitting, subject to certain conditions, the conversion of a single-family dwelling unit to 2 dwelling units in the R-8 Zoning District on the property known as 1758 Park Avenue (Block 0334, Lot 063), as outlined in red on the accompanying plat; and granting variances from certain gross floor area per unit type, bulk regulations (lot area size), and off-street parking requirements. (Eleventh District)
8. CITY COUNCIL BILL #19-0475/ ZONING – CONDITIONAL USE CONVERSION OF A SINGLE-FAMILY DWELLING UNIT TO 2 DWELLING UNITS IN THE R-8 ZONING DISTRICT – 806 RESERVOIR STREET (Councilmember Pinkett)
For the purpose of permitting, subject to certain conditions, the conversion of a single-family dwelling unit to 2 dwelling units in the R-8 Zoning District on the property known as 806 Reservoir Street (Block 3445, Lot 049), as outlined in red on the accompanying plat. (Seventh District)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning on schedule.
Note to applicants: The posting template is available online on the Planning Commission’s webpage.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.