July 21, 2022
IMPORTANT UPDATE **CHANGES**: The City has resumed in-person meetings. This meeting will be conducted in-person, with social distancing and masking requirements. We recognize that it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. We are working to include a remote video conference option in a “hybrid” meeting format for future meetings, though it is not available for this meeting. Please check the Planning Commission agenda webpage frequently for updates and participation instructions: https://pc.baltimorecity.gov/2022-agendas
You may submit written testimony to email@example.com not later than 4pm on July 19, 2022.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – June 9, 2022
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. ADOPTION OF PLANNING COMMISSION SCHEDULE – THROUGH JUNE 2023
5. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 201 WEST MONUMENT STREET (Eleventh District)
6. MINOR SUBDIVISION REVISED DEVELOPMENT PLAN / 1900 SOUTH HANOVER STREET (Eleventh District)
7. CITY COUNCIL BILL #22-0227/ ZONING – CONDITIONAL USE CONVERSION OF SINGLE-FAMILY DWELLING UNIT TO 2 DWELLINGS UNITS IN THE R-8 ZONING DISTRICT – 43-45 SOUTH CAREY STREET (Ninth District)
For the purpose of permitting, subject to certain conditions, the conversion of a single-family dwelling unit to 2 dwelling units in the R-8 Zoning District on the Property known as 43-45 South Carey Street (Block 223, Lot 025), as outlined in red on the accompanying plat. (Councilmember Bullock)
8. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 901 SOUTH ELLWOOD AVENUE (First District)
9. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 1501 EAST PRATT STREET (PERKINS II) (First District)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning as required.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom
of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.