March 11, 2021
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please note that as the City is continuing its response to the current COVID-19 health crisis, it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. For that reason, this meeting will be conducted as a remote video conference meeting. We will continue to update you as needed.
You may join by computer or smartphone at:
Meeting number: 129 183 5015 Event password: Planning
You may join by telephone at: +1-408-418-9388 Access code: 129 183 5015
If you are unable to participate, you may submit written testimony to [email protected] not later than 10am on March 11, 2021.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 25, 2021
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. SAINT AGNES PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT #53/ SIGNAGE MASTER PLAN – ASCENSION SAINT AGNES (Tenth District)
5. CITY COUNCIL BILL #21-0023/ URBAN RENEWAL – MIDDLE EAST – AMENDMENT ___ (Thirteenth District)
For the purpose of amending the Urban Renewal Plan for Middle East to modify certain land uses allowed in the Plan, to correct, clarify, and conform certain provisions and references in the Plan to those in the current Baltimore City Zoning Code, to replace Appendix B with new Appendix B, to delete Appendix E in its entirety, to remove certain properties from the lists in Appendices A, C, and D and to remove certain other properties located within the Renewal Area; to replace the exhibits with new exhibits to reflect the changes in the Plan, and to modify the boundaries of the Plan to reflect the removal of certain properties, as shown on the new exhibits; waiving certain content and procedural requirements; making the provisions of this Ordinance severable; providing for the application of this Ordinance in conjunction with certain other ordinances; and providing for a special effective date. (Councilmember Glover)
6. FY 2022-2027 CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM: RECOMMENDATIONS (Citywide)
7. CITY COUNCIL BILL #21-0045/ REZONING – BLOCK 4053, LOT 013, WARD 09, SECTION 020 (Fourteenth District)
For the purpose of changing the zoning for the property at Block 4053, Lot 013, Ward 09, and Section 020, as outlined in red on the accompanying plat, from the O-S Zoning District to the R-7 Zoning District; and providing for a special effective date. (Councilmember Ramos)
8. STREET CLOSING – A PORTION OF BOSTON STREET BETWEEN SOUTH HAVEN STTREET AND SOUTH IRIS STREET (First District)
9. CITY COUNCIL BILL #21-0012/ REZONING – 1214-1220 HULL STREET (Eleventh District)
For the purpose of changing the zoning for the property known as 1214-1220 Hull Street Block 1988B, Lot 019), as outlined in red on the accompanying plat, from the R-8 Zoning District to the O-R-1 Zoning District. (Councilmember Costello)
10. JOINT BRIEFING FOR THE PLANNING COMMISSION AND SUSTAINABILITY COMMISSION – DPW LESS WASTE BETTER BALTIMORE (Citywide)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning on schedule.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held by video conference only, with the connection and dial-in instructions at the top of this agenda.