March 29, 2018
Live Streaming: The Planning Department live webstreams Planning Commission Hearings. To begin live streaming from any enabled device during a scheduled hearing, log on to: http://livestream.com/accounts/17371294
Hearing Notice: Anyone interested in receiving future Planning Commission agendas directly may subscribe using this link: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/MDBALT/subscriber/new
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. MINOR CHANGE – DESIGN APPROVAL – TEMPORARY HOOP HOUSES AND GROWING SHIPPING CONTAINER/ HARBOR POINT PUD #8 (First District)
5. MINOR CHANGE – MARKET PLACE AT FELLS POINT PUD #137 – NORTH MARKET PLAZA (First District)
6. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 2105 WEST COLD SPRING LANE (Sixth District)
7. CITY COUNCIL BILL #18-0186/ CHARLES VILLAGE COMMUNITY BENEFITS DISTRICT AND MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY (Councilmembers Clarke, Stokes, and President Young) For the purpose of renewing and continuing the Charles Village Community Benefits District and Management Authority; providing for a special effective date; and generally relating to the activities and authority of the Charles Village Community Benefits District and Management Authority. (Twelfth and Fourteenth Districts)
8. CITY COUNCIL BILL #18-0184/ ZONING – USE REGULATION – HEALTH-CARE CLINICS (Councilmembers - Henry, Middleton, Cohen, Burnett, Bullock, Clarke, Reisinger, and Scott) For the purpose of providing that health-care clinics in the C-1, C-1-VC, C-1-E, C-2, and C-3 Zoning Districts require conditional use approval by Ordinance of the Mayor and City Council. (Citywide)
9. CITY COUNCIL BILL #18-0183/ URBAN RENEWAL – COLDSTREAM HOMESTEAD MONTEBELLO – AMENDMENT ___ (Councilmember Clarke) For the purpose of amending the Urban Renewal Plan for Coldstream Homestead Montebello to modify the list of uses prohibited in the Urban Renewal Area; waiving certain content and procedural requirements; making the provisions of this Ordinance severable; providing for the application of this Ordinance in conjunction with certain other ordinances; and providing for a special effective date. (Fourteenth District)
BRIEFING SESSION TO FOLLOW: SUBDIVISION UPDATES.
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule. For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-4488 for the most current information. The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.