March 3, 2022
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please note that as the City is continuing its response to the current COVID-19 health crisis, it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. For that reason, this meeting will be conducted as a remote video conference meeting. We will continue to update you as needed.
You may join by computer or smartphone at:
Meeting number: 2343 624 5785 Event password: Planning
You may join by telephone at: +1-408-418-9388 Access code: 2343 624 5785
If you are unable to participate, you may submit written testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4pm on March 1, 2022.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 10, 2022
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 1018, 1020 BOYD STREET (Ninth District)
5. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / UPLANDS REDEVELOPMENT (SECTION A, PHASE 1) (Eighth District)
6. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / HABITAT FOR HUMANITY ORCHARD RIDGE (Thirteenth District)
7. PLANNING COMMISSION WORK SESSION – PRELIMINARY CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM RECOMMENDATIONS (Citywide)
8. CITY COUNCIL BILL #22-0188/ REZONING – 3101-3113 EASTERN AVENUE (First District)
For the purpose of changing the zoning for the property known as 3101-3113 Eastern Avenue (Block 1794, Lots 009 and 009A), as outlined in red on the accompanying plat, from the R-8 Zoning District to the C-1 Zoning District; and providing for a special effective date. (Councilmember Cohen)
9. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 4600 AND 4700 BLOCKS PARK HEIGHTS AVENUE (PARK HEIGHTS MRA PHASE 1) (Sixth District)
STREET CLOSURE/ THREE ALLEYS – REAR OF 4600 AND 4700 PARK HEIGHTS AVENUE (BLOCKS 3301 AND 4621)
10. AREA OF SPECIAL SIGN CONTROL (ASSC) – PLAN ADOPTION – NORTH HARBOR (NOHA) (Eleventh District) **
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in suggestion time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning on schedule.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held by video conference only, with the connection and dial-in instructions at the top of this agenda.