November 17, 2022
This meeting will be conducted in-person. We are working to include a remote video conference option in a “hybrid” meeting format for future meetings, though it is not available for this meeting. Please check the Planning Commission agenda webpage frequently for updates and participation instructions: https://pc.baltimorecity.gov/2022-agendas
You may submit written testimony to email@example.com not later than 4pm on Nov 15, 2022.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – November 3, 2022
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. CITY COUNCIL BILL #22-0287/ REAL ESTATE PRACTICES – DISCLOSURES – HISTORIC DISTRICTS (Citywide)
For the purpose of requiring certain disclosures in order to sell a property that is located in a historic district; and providing for certain penalties. (Councilmember Bullock)
5. CITY COUNCIL BILL #22-0259/ RECORDATION AND TRANSFER TAXES – YIELD EXCISE TAX – TRANSACTIONS ASSESSED (Citywide)
For the purpose of amending which transactions are assessed the Yield Tax; and providing for a special effective date. (Councilmember Ramos) **POSTPONED**
6. CITY COUNCIL BILL #22-0289/ ZONING – CONDITIONAL USE CONVERSION OF A SINGLE-FAMILY DWELLING UNIT TO 3 DWELLING UNITS IN THE R-8 ZONING DISTRICT – 867 HOLLINS STREET (Ninth District) For the purpose of permitting, subject to certain conditions, the conversion of a single-family dwelling unit to 3 dwelling units in the R-8 zoning district on the property known as 867 Hollins Street (Block 0237, Lot 039), as outlined in red on the accompanying plat.
7. PERKINS SOMERSET OLDTOWN TRANSFORMATION PLAN – ADOPTION __ (Twelfth District)
8. CITY COUNCIL BILL #22-0291/ URBAN RENEWAL – MARKET CENTER – AMENDMENT __ (Eleventh District) **
For the purpose of amending the Urban Renewal Plan for Market Center to reauthorize the acquisition of properties within the Project Area; to extend the life of the Plan; waiving certain content and procedural requirements; making the provisions of this Ordinance severable; providing for the application of this Ordinance in conjunction with certain other ordinances; and providing for a special effective date. (Councilmember Costello)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning as required.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.