November 3, 2022
This meeting will be conducted in-person, with social distancing and masking requirements. We recognize that it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. We are working to include a remote video conference option in a “hybrid” meeting format for future meetings, though it is not available for this meeting. Please check the Planning Commission agenda webpage frequently for updates and participation instructions: https://pc.baltimorecity.gov/2022-agendas
You may submit written testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4pm on Nov 1, 2022.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – October 13, 2022
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 708 SOUTH BETHEL STREET; 713 SOUTH BOND STREET (First District)
5. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 2711 BOSTON STREET (First District)
6. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / BLOCK 8127A, LOT 002A (SOUTH WOODINGTON ROAD) (Eight District)
7. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 2401 LIBERTY HEIGHTS AVENUE (TGI FRIDAY’S) (Seventh District)
8. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL / MONDAWMIN MASS TRANSIT STATION PUD #17 / (FOOTLOCKER SIGANGE/MURAL) (Seventh District)
9. CITY COUNCIL BILL CCB #22-0263/ LANDMARK LIST: EXTERIORS – HARLEM THEATER (Ninth District)
For the purpose of designating the Harlem Theater, 616 North Gilmor Street (Block 0110, Lot 008), as an historical landmark: exterior. (Councilmember Bullock)
10. PORT COVINGTON AREA OF SPECIAL SIGN CONTROL – SIGN PLAN AMENDMENT/ BUILDING E-7 SIGNAGE (Eleventh District) ** Item #10 is Postponed **
11. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 4701 GREENSPRING AVENUE; 2210 WEST COLDSPRING LANE (Sixth District)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning as required.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.