September 1, 2022
IMPORTANT UPDATE **CHANGES**: THIS MEETING WILL BE VIRTUAL ONLY. Due to the brevity of this agenda it will be conducted as virtual only. In-person meetings will resume at subsequent dates. We recognize that it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. We are working to include a remote video conference option in a “hybrid” meeting format for future meetings. Please check the Planning Commission agenda webpage frequently for updates and participation instructions: https://pc.baltimorecity.gov/2022-agendas
You may submit written testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4pm on August 30, 2022.
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – August 11, 2022
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 1001 WEST SARATOGA STREET (Ninth District)
5. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 1125 SPRINGFIELD AVENUE (Third District)
6. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 1704; 1706 EAST CHASE STREET (Twelfth District)
7. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 3205 FAIT AVENUE (First District)
8. REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL – 11 EAST 33RD STREET – OUTDOOR SEATING AREA (Fourteenth District)
9. MINOR CHANGE & FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL / MONDAWMIN MASS TRANSIT STATION PUD #17 / (REDEVELOPMENT OF THE FORMER TARGET) (Seventh District)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning as required.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held virtually via Webex.