September 22, 2022
IMPORTANT UPDATE **CHANGES**: THIS MEETING WILL BE VIRTUAL ONLY. Due to the brevity of this agenda it will be conducted as virtual only. In-person meetings will resume at subsequent dates. We recognize that it is important to keep members of the public, our Planning Commission, and staff as safe as possible. We are working to include a remote video conference option in a “hybrid” meeting format for future meetings.
You may submit written testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4pm on Sept 20, 2022.
Webinar topic: Planning Commission Meeting - 22 Sept 2022
Date and time: Thursday, Sep 22, 2022 12:15 pm | (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Webinar number: 2349 694 7693
Webinar password: Planning (75266464 from phones)
Join by phone: +1-408-418-9388 United States Toll or +1-646-992-2010 United States Toll (New York City)
Access code: 234 969 47693
- ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 1, 2022
- CIP TRANSFERS
- FINAL DESIGN APPROVALPARCEL 4 – 1000 WILLS STREET (MULTI-FAMILY APARTMENTS TOWER 2)/ PUD #81 – HARBOR POINT (First District)
- REVISED FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL – SINAI HOSPITAL PUD #72 – EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT EXPANSION (Sixth District)
- REVISED DESIGN APPROVAL – MULTIPLE STRUCTURES ON A RESIDENTIAL LOT/ 211 WARREN AVENUE – HARBOR HILL (Eleventh District)
- CITY COUNCIL BILL #22-0261/ REZONING – 801 SOUTH HAVEN STREET, BLOCK 6458/LOT 004A, AND BLOCK 6467/LOT 021A, AND A PORTION OF BLOCK 6458/LOT 004 (First District) ***
For the purpose of changing the zoning for the properties known as 801 South Haven Street, Block 6458/Lot 004A, and Block 6467/Lot 021A, and a portion of Block 6458/Lot 004, as outlined in red on the accompanying plat, from the I-2 and IMU-2 Zoning Districts to the R-8 Zoning District; and providing for a special effective date. (Councilmember Cohen)
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Planning Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department of Planning as required.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department of Planning at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held virtually via Webex.