September 27, 2018
Live Streaming: The Planning Department live webstreams Planning Commission Hearings. To begin live streaming from any enabled device during a scheduled hearing, log on to: http://livestream.com/accounts/17371294
Hearing Notice: Anyone interested in receiving future Planning Commission agendas directly may subscribe using this link: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/MDBALT/subscriber/new
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. CIP TRANSFERS
4. MINOR CHANGE AND FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ 921-927 EAST FORT AVENUE PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT (PUD) #119 (Eleventh District)
5. MINOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS / 415 SOUTH CENTRAL AVENUE (First District)
6. BALTIMORE CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS' FY 2020 CIP (Citywide)
Annually, Baltimore City Public Schools must submit a six-year Capital Improvement Program to the State as part of its request for State Public School Construction Funds. The Program must be approved by several local bodies, including the Planning Commission.
7. STREET CLOSING/ A PORTION OF CLARKSON STREET AND WEST BARNEY STREET – IN THE VICINITY OF 1800 SOUTH HANOVER STREET (Eleventh District)
8. SUBDIVISION RULES AND REGULATIONS UPDATE (STAFF PRESENTATION AND PUBLIC TESTIMONY ONLY) (Citywide)
9. MINOR SUBDIVISION WITH WAIVER FINAL PLANS/ 1428 SOUTH LIGHT STREET (Eleventh District)
10. MAJOR SUBDIVISION FINAL PLANS/ 1001 RUTLAND AVENUE (Twelfth District)
MINOR CHANGE – FINAL DESIGN APPROVAL/ NEW EAST BALTIMORE COMMUNITY (EBDI) PUD #129 – 1001 RUTLAND AVENUE (Twelfth District)
11. BALTIMORE GREEN NETWORK PLAN – ADOPTION (Citywide)
12. PLAN ACCEPTANCE FOR EAST BALTIMORE REVITALIZATION PROJECT
This agenda was prepared on the assumption that all necessary materials have been made available in sufficient time for consideration by the Commission at this meeting. There are occasionally changes in this agenda when relevant materials have not been delivered to the Department on schedule.
For any item marked (**), please call the Department at 410-396-8358 for the most current information. The meeting will be held in the Phoebe B. Stanton Boardroom of the Department of Planning, located on the 8th floor of 417 East Fayette Street.