Appointment of PCDA Members
PCDA members are volunteers appointed by the Mayor of Baltimore City, after consultation with the members of the Baltimore City delegation in the General Assembly representing legislative districts 40 and 41.
Term of PCDA members
- The term of a member appointed by the Mayor is 3 years.
- The terms of members are staggered as required by the terms provided for members on October 1, 2005.
- At the end of a term, a member continues to serve until a successor is appointed and qualifies.
- A member who is appointed after a term has begun serves only for the rest of the term and until a successor is appointed and qualifies.
- At the end of a term, resignation, or removal of a member, the Mayor shall appoint a new member to the authority.
Chris Ryer, Department of Planning, PCDA Chair
R. Anthony Mills, Park Heights Resident (2021)
Gloria Cinquegrani, Pimlico Racecourse (2015)
Michael Johnson, Civic Leader (2023)
Zanes E. Cypress III, Park Heights Resident (2023)
Mereida Goodman, Civic Leader, Area Outside of Park Heights Master Plan (2017)
Marc Broady, Civic Leader (2020)
Willie Flowers, Civic Leader (2023)
Eric Lee, Park Heights Resident (2020)
Leslie McCuaig, Civic Leader, Area Outside of Park Heights Master Plan (2020)
Nechama Cox, Civic Leader, Area Outside of Park Heights Master Plan (2020)
Senator Jill Carter, 41st District
Delegate Tony Bridges, 41st District
Senator Antonio Hayes, 40th District
To be filled, Delegate, 40th District
Director of Planning is currently the Chair of PCDA.
PCDA has no dedicated staff of its own. The Department of Planning staffs the PCDA.
Apply to be a PCDA member
PCDA is seeking applications for new members. PCDA members are appointed by the Mayor in consultation with the 40th and 41st district delegations. PCDA is currently accepting applications for qualified candidates. Please apply HERE with the application today! If you have questions, please e-mail [email protected] or call James Ashford at 410-396-2929.