New: PCDA Accepting Applications for New Members: June 1 to August 1, 2023
The PCDA is currently accepting applications to serve. Please click here to download the application as a Word doc. PCDA members are appointed by the Mayor with the advice and consent of the Maryland Senate. The application includes instructions for submitting the application to email@example.com. If you have questions, please email us or call Kari Nye, Northwest District Planner, at (443) 984-3590.
Term of PCDA members
- The term of a member appointed by the Mayor is 3 years.
- The terms of members are staggered as required by the terms provided for members on October 1, 2005.
- At the end of a term, a member continues to serve until a successor is appointed and qualifies.
- A member who is appointed after a term has begun serves only for the rest of the term and until a successor is appointed and qualifies.
- At the end of a term, resignation, or removal of a member, the Mayor shall appoint a new member to the authority.
Current Members (Term Expiration)
Chris Ryer, Department of Planning, PCDA Chair
Ashley Bartlett, Park Heights Resident (2026)
Joi Dabney, Civic Leader, Area Outside of Park Heights Master Plan (2026)
Tamara McCall, Park Heights Resident (2026)
Dr. Jermaine Johnson, Civic Leader, Area Outside of Park Heights Master Plan (2026)
Yolanda Jiggetts, Park Heights Renaissance (2026)
R. Anthony Mills, Park Heights Resident (2021)
Zanes E. Cypress III, Park Heights Resident (2023)
Mereida Goodman, Civic Leader, Area Outside of Park Heights Master Plan (2017)
Willie Flowers, Civic Leader (2023)
Nechama Cox, Civic Leader, Area Outside of Park Heights Master Plan (2020)
Senator Jill Carter, 41st District
Delegate, 41st District [VACANT]
Senator Antonio Hayes, 40th District
Marlon Amprey, Delegate, 40th District
The Director of Planning is currently the Chair of PCDA.
PCDA has no dedicated staff of its own. The Department of Planning staffs the PCDA.