Bay Brook Elementary-Middle School
The Bay Brook Elementary/Middle School INSPIRE plan was adopted by the Planning Commission on June 20, 2019. Thank you to everyone involved.
DOP staff looks forward to continuing to work with community members and other stakeholders to implement the plan.
INSPIRE Community-Selected Project:
With bond funding, DOP will work with Baltimore City Recreation and Parks staff and residents to turn an overgrown, poorly maintained path in the Farring Baybrook Park "woods" into a safe walking route. Work on the path kicked off on June 23, 2019, thanks to The Mission Continues and veterans from around the country. Visit the INSPIRE Community Projects page for more information (to be posted soon).
Find out where Bay Brook is in the 21st Century Schools process here .
Learn more about the planning area.
- Bay Brook INSPIRE Area Map
- Primary Walking Route Map
- Mapa de las Principales Rutas para Caminar
- Survey Highlights
The “Listen” phase of INSPIRE is focused on gathering information. In addition to working with community members, DOP staff begin to review existing neighborhood plans and history, and collect demographic data.
- Bay Brook Kickoff Presentation
- Kickoff Meeting Notes (english/español)
- Bay Brook Kickoff Presentation, “Presentación de la Primera Reunión de Bay Brook”.
Prior to completing the Plan, the Department of Planning presented a Draft Recommendations Report to stakeholders.
- Bay Brook Recommendation Report (detailed version)
- Bay Brook Recommendation Report (condensed)