Govans Elementary School
To participate in the Govans INSPIRE planning process, please contact Jaffa Weiss: (410) 396-5937 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Marie Anderson: (410) 396-3957 or email@example.com.
Image courtesy USA Architects.
The Department of Planning (DOP) introduced INSPIRE at the Govans Elementary School on November 27, 2018. While there was a pause during the pandemic, the program re-launched engagement in fall of 2022. DOP staff will be working with members of the schools and stakeholders in the neighborhoods around the schools to better understand their neighborhood experiences, concerns, and priorities.
Find out where the schools are in the 21st Century Schools process here.
Maps and data
- Community Information: Govans Neighborhood Data Profile
- Neighborhood Context: Govans INSPIRE Base Map
- Govans Elementary Walking Routes
The “Listen” phase of INSPIRE is focused on gathering information. In addition to working with community members, DOP staff begin to review existing neighborhood plans and history; and collect demographic data.
- Govans INSPIRE Launch at Govans PTO (November 27, 2018)
- Govans INSPIRE Presentation
- Govans INSPIRE Re-engagement (Fall 2022)
- Govans INSPIRE Presentation to Govans PTO Meeting (September 16, 2022)
- Meeting Notes: Govans Feedback Session
- Lortz Lane Project