Forest Park High School + Calvin Rodwell Elementary/Middle School
The Planning Commission adopted the Forest Park High School and Calvin M. Rodwell Elementary School INSPIRE Plan on February 1, 2018. Download the plan here.
Between March 2016 and October 2017, the Department of Planning staff worked with members of the school and neighborhood communities to better understand their neighborhood experiences, concerns, and needs. Through community workshops, meetings, and surveys, stakeholders helped inform the plan.
Thanks to the collective efforts of community members, the Fordney Lane Pedestrian Alley enhancement was selected as the INSPIRE area community project. See the pedestrian alley concept designs here.
To learn more about the plan and how you can be involved in helping implement it, contact Jaffa Weiss: (410) 396-5937 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Chad Hayes: (410) 396-3958 or email@example.com.
Find out where Forest Park is in the 21st Century Schools process here.
Maps and Data
Community Project: Fordney Lane Pedestrian Alley
The “Listen” phase of INSPIRE work is focused on gathering information. In addition to reaching out to community members, Planning staff begin to review existing neighborhood plans and history, and collect demographic data.
- Calvin Rodwell + Forest Park Kickoff Presentation - March 23, 2016
- Calvin Rodwell + Forest Park Kickoff Meeting Notes - March 23, 2016
- Calvin Rodwell + Forest Park Stakeholder Survey
- Calvin Rodwell + Forest Park Meeting Presentation - June 8, 2016
- Calvin Rodwell + Forest Park Meeting Summary Comments - June 8, 2016