Lake Clifton Park Building + Harford Heights Building
To participate in the Lake Clifton Park Building + Harford Heights Building INSPIRE planning process, contact Jennifer Leonard: (410) 396-5173 or [email protected] or Marshella Wallace (Eastern District Planner) at (410) 396-3796.
The Department of Planning (DOP) introduced INSPIRE at the Rita Church Community Center on May 21, 2018. DOP staff has been working with members of the schools and stakeholders in the neighborhoods around the schools to better understand their neighborhood experiences, concerns, and priorities. A draft Recommendation Report is expected in early 2020.
The “Listen” phase of INSPIRE is focused on gathering information.
- INSPIRE Workshop Presentation (11/17/2018)
- INSPIRE Workshop Input Posters (11/17/2018)
- INSPIRE Workshop Maps (11/17/2018)
- INSPIRE Launch Presentation_Fairmount Harford+Harford Heights (5/21/2018)
- Kickoff Meeting Notes (5/21/2018)
Maps and Data
Community Data - to come
Find out where the schools are in the 21st Century Schools process here.