John Ruhrah Elementary/Middle School
To participate in the John Rurah INSPIRE planning process, contact Eli Pousson at (410) 396-5173 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Matthew DeSantis at (410) 396-5622 or email@example.com.
Sign up for updates on the John Ruhrah EMS INSPIRE Planning process!
Find out where John Ruhrah is in the 21st Century Schools process here.
- INSPIRE Recommendation Report: (English report / Spanish report) (November 2019)
- Greektown Neighborhood Association Recommendation Review Meeting (October 25, 2022)
- Greektown Neighborhood Association: Recommendation Revisions Update (January 25, 2023)
Maps and data
Presentations and notes
The “Listen” phase of INSPIRE is focused on gathering information. In addition to working with community members, DOP staff begin to review existing neighborhood plans and history, and collect demographic data.
- John Ruhrah Survey Results (Spanish & English)
- Department of Planning (DOP) presented a summary of survey results to faculty, staff and the Parent Teacher Organization on February 7, 2019 and to the Greater Greektown Neighborhood Alliance on February 27, 2019.
- John Ruhrah Kickoff Presentations (2017 Jan. 8)
- Greater Greektown Neighborhood Alliance INSPIRE Presentation (02/28/2018)
- John Ruhrah EMS Planning Workshops