Arlington Elementary School
To participate in the Arlington INSPIRE planning process, contact Mary Colleen Buettner: (410) 396-5937 or [email protected].
Where we are today and next steps
The Arlington Elementary School INSPIRE Plan was adopted by the Planning Commission on Thursday, October 18 at 5pm. Please follow this link to view the Final INSPIRE Plan for Arlington Elementary. If you have any questions please contact Mary Colleen Buettner: (410) 396-5937 or [email protected].
Additionally, the Arlington INSPIRE Community Project-The Arlington INSPIRE Community Garden- has entered into a grant agreement with Civic Works to build the garden and community open space. See below for a concept rendering of the design (provided by the Neighborhood Design Center through input from the community). Please see a link to the INSPIRE community project page for project updates.
This page provides information and links to documents from the planning process to date.
- Maps and Data
- Listen – Kickoff Workshop Presentation; Stakeholder Survey
Find out where Arlington is in the 21st Century Schools process here.
Maps and Data
Community Project: Arlington INSPIRE Community Garden
The “Listen” phase of INSPIRE work is focused on gathering information. In addition to reaching out to community members, Planning staff begin to review existing neighborhood plans and history, and collect demographic data.
- Arlington Kickoff Presentation
- Arlington Survey
- Arlington Survey Results
- INSPIRE Workshop 1- March 9, 2016
- INSPIRE Workshop 2- April 27, 2016
- Arlington Food Environment Meeting- July 12, 2016
- Arlington Community Project/Garden Meeting 1- September 28, 2017
- Arlington Community Project/Garden Meeting 2 - November 2, 2017
- Arlington INSPIRE Community Garden Final Design Rendering and Scope of Work
- Student Workshops 2016-2018
- Community Walks -Spring 2016-Spring 2018